Utility Week Live 2023 is taking place this year on May 16-17th at the NEC Birmingham, and we can’t wait to be a part of it. You can visit Easi-Lok at Stand H2 in Hall 12. Register for your free ticket here.
Utility Week Live is the UK’s only pan-utility exhibition and is an annual gathering of industry professionals, sector leaders and transformational companies that sit within the utilities industry. Across two days, guests can gain inspiration and discover fresh ideas while seeing the latest in innovation and solution showcases.
Alongside the impressive exhibitor list, of which we’re proud to add the Easi-Lok name to, visitors can expect an unmissable content programme of inspiring keynote speakers.
Utilities Week Live at a glance
- 5 theatres showcasing live content aimed at solving the challenges facing the utilities sector
- Over 150 industry-leading speakers from across the energy, water and gas sectors
- 8 ‘challenge’ themes to address with practical, hands-on content
- 200+ market-leading exhibitors and partners showcasing innovative products and solutions
You’ll find Easi-Lok at Stand H2 in Hall 12 of Birmingham’s NEC. We’ll be on hand to talk you through the many fantastic benefits of Easi-Lok, an innovative solution that we developed specifically to improve efficiency for utilities industry professionals.
Secure access with Easi-Lok
You’ll find JOD Engineering exhibiting as Easi-Lok on Stand H2. Easi-Lok is the straightforward and effective way to gain access to secure chambers in seconds. It has been developed by the user for the user, with the goal of making secure access safe and simple for utility companies.
The unique integrated padlock within the steel access covers makes Easi-Lok easy to open and extremely secure. Easi-Lok can be installed on access chambers, draw pits, and valve chambers where odour control is not required. It offers protection against attack or vandalism, with LPCB level 4 assurance for the protection of urban locations.
- Unique internal padlocking arrangement for single-handed operation
- Captive padlock and integrated mechanism secured within the chamber
- Dial ABUS 83/50 padlocks
- Optional hinged fall protection safety grids
- Tailored mounting configurations
- Concealed hinges
- Safety stays
If you’re interested in learning more about how Easi-Lok could benefit you, or would like to see a demonstration, we’d love you to visit our stand. We’re at H2 in Hall 12.
Utility Week Live takes place on May 16-17th in Hall 12 at the NEC Birmingham. You’ll find Easi-Lok on Stand H2, and we’d love to see you there! Click here to find out more about Utility Week Live on their website, and secure your free ticket by filling out the details here.